Authors can opt out of inclusion in any form of proceedings.
As far as possible (and since 2021), the official conference proceedings are submitted for publication to “CEUR Workshop Proceedings” (http://ceur-ws.org), and efforts are performed in order to facilitate indexing of articles in Google Scholar.
This publication is conditioned by the respect of this publisher’s constraints (http://ceur-ws.org/HOWTOSUBMIT.html) and acceptance criteria, in particular respect of its paper format and having a majority of high quality articles written in English.
In order to increase the probablity of acceptance by the publisher and indexing by publication databases such as DBLP, only a curated list of the most qualitative papers form the official conference proceedings which are submitted for publication as a volume of “CEUR Workshop Proceedings”. The official proceedings inclusion decision is at the discretion of the editors of the proceedings and is based, in part, on the following recommendations:
- articles that do not respect the “CEUR Workshop Proceedings” format are not included;
- articles in French are unlikely to be included;
- articles should describe the state of the art, and position the content of the article in this context;
- articles should contain a number of references and citations in adequation with the volume of publications related to the work described;
- regular papers are more likely to be included than short papers.
Articles accepted for presentation at the conference, but not included in the official conference proceedings (all articles if there are no proceedings published as a volume of “CEUR Workshop Proceedings”), are published on C&ESAR’s websites.
In order to facilitate presentation of work already pusblished elsewhere or intended for publication in another venue, authors can explicitly opt out of inclusion in any form of proceedings.